We are pleased to accept paper submissions for Beacon 2024!
Before you submit your work . . .
- The deadline is 11:59 p.m. on March 1, 2024.
- This form is the only proper way to submit a paper to the Beacon Conference.
- Please use a notebook or desktop computer to fill the form and upload your paper. The submission form should work with any modern internet browser.
- Before submitting a paper, please review the guidelines on the 2024 Call for Submissions. Verify that your paper is eligible and ready to submit.
- Please read the form carefully and provide all the requested information. Consider completing it with your faculty mentor to ensure successful completion of this process.
- Your submission is not complete until you click the "Submit Your 2024 Beacon Paper" button at the bottom of the form, the form disappears, and a message indicating the success of your submission appears in its place.
Error Notices and Confirmation Notices
Unsuccessful uploads will produce error messages. For example, an attempt to submit an incomplete form will scroll the user to the top of the form and display at least one error message.
- If you receive an error message, please read the error message and review the form carefully. Be sure to provide all the information requested.
- Please contact the co-directors if something happens with the form that should not happen: contacting us can help us identify and fix bugs we have not yet discovered. If possible, please capture a screenshot of what you are seeing and email it to the co-directors with a description of what happened.
Successful uploads will be confirmed with an onscreen message. Also, you, your faculty mentor, and your college's Beacon Conference Steering Committee member(s) will receive an email confirmation of the submission. These confirmations will be emailed automatically within a few minutes of successful paper uploads. Please check your email, including your SPAM folder if necessary, for a confirmation message from email@example.com.